If you previously added a Password to your account and are unable to recall the details, you can reset the Password by e-mail using our online Password recovery tool. This feature is found on the login pages of the website (including our mobile site) or iPhone app and requires you to answer a security question.
To reset your Password:
1) On the login page, click the option.
2) Enter your mobile number and click 'Next'.
Although you can enter your e-mail address to proceed with the Password recovery process you should first enter the mobile number you used with Parkmobile. We will only hold the e-mail address if you originally registered on-line, via our mobile apps or have added it to your account previously.
3) Select a security question, type your answer and click 'Next' to submit your answer. If you previously set a secret question this will automatically be selected and you just need to provide the answer.
4) Once the answer has been verified and accepted, you will be asked to confirm the e-mail address you wish the Password reset link sent to (if an email address is already present on the account) or provide your e-mail address and click 'Next'.
Should you no longer have access to a previously registered e-mail address you can simply delete the displayed content and update your stored e-mail address at the same time! The Password reset link will be sent to whichever e-mail address you provide.
5) A message will display on-screen confirming that a Password reset link has been sent and the e-mail address it will be delivered to. Click 'Finish' to complete the process and return to the homepage.
Shortly afterwards you will receive your Password reset link to the nominated e-mail address. We would recommend that you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list to ensure that you receive all e-mails from us and check your Junk/Spam folder for delivery on the first occasion if the e-mail does not directly reach your Inbox.