There are a few reasons why your payment card may not be accepted when using Parkmobile:
1) The payment card details are registered incorrectly against your account. For example, you may have been issued with a new payment card that has the same sixteen digit card number but the expiry date and CV2 (security) code have changed.
2) The three digit CV2 (security) code from the back of the payment card is being entered incorrectly, where applicable.
3) Your card issuer are declining our payment request. This could still happen regardless of whether you have available funds in the account or not.
4) You are trying to enter a card type not accepted by Parkmobile. Currently only Visa and Mastercard is accepted.
If you are encountering difficulties making payment you should try the following to attempt to rectify the problem:
- Delete the existing payment card(s) from your account and re-enter the card information from the 'Payment Cards' page.
If this still does not work, you should contact your payment card issuer to investigate the issue in the first instance and our Customer Support Desk thereafter should your card issuer be unable to resolve the issue.